- 120 € for academic/ industrial
- 0 € for students and non-permanent staff
Registration via Azur Colloque.
Attention, there are some restrictions: (i) paying registrations for foreign researchers must be made by credit card, (ii) Azur Colloque system does not accept CNRS purchase cards.
PhD students and non-permanent staff : financial support (covering registration, transportation and accommodation costs) from the GDR is available for your participation under specific conditions (deadline = Oct 14th, 2023). AAP-soutien-a-la-participation-au-workshop-RAFALD
- Registration opening : June 19th, 2023
- Registration closing : Nov 6th, 2023
- Abstract submission deadline : Oct 14th, 2023