- 120 € for academic/ industrial
- 0 € for students and non-permanent staff
Registration via Azur Colloque (registration open from mid-June).
PhD students and non-permanent staff : financial support (covering registration, transportation and accommodation costs) from the GDR is available for your participation (deadline = Oct 14th, 2023). AAP-soutien-a-la-participation-au-workshop-RAFALD.docx
Attention, there are some restrictions:
- paying registrations for foreign researchers must be made by credit card
- Azur Colloque system does not accept CNRS purchase cards
Abstracts can be submitted as of Sept 1st, 2023.
Deadline for submission of oral presentations: Oct 14th, 2023
Abstracts should be sent in ".docx" format to email@example.com
- Registration opening : June 19th, 2023
- Registration closing : Nov 6th, 2023
- Abstract submission deadline : Oct 14th, 2023