- 110 € academic / Industrial
- 0 € for students and non-permanent people
Doctoral and non-permanent researchers: possibility to benefit from GDR financial support (covering registration, transportation and accommodation costs). Deadline = October 07, 2022. AAP-soutien-a-la-participation-au-workshop-RAFALD.docx
You can register via Azur Colloque from 1 July 2022.
Registration closes on 18 November 2022.
Be aware, that
- Participants non-based in France must pay by credit card
- Azur Colloque interface does not accept CNRS purchase cards
You can submit your abstracts from 1 September 2022.
Deadline for submission of oral presentations: October 14, 2022
The abstracts should be submitted to email@example.com in ".docx" format
- Registration begins: July 01, 2022
- Registration closes: November 18, 2022
- Deadline for withdrawals: October 16, 2022
- Deadline for submissions: October 14, 2022